The Inner Place
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The section on the Search for Meaning resonates deeply with young people in contemporary Ireland and challenges them to adopt and appreciate Christian values in their lifelong quest for meaning. It challenges students to reflect on the purpose of their lives and how that purpose may affect others. It invites them to critically evaluate the messages from culture, society and the media regarding where meaning and happiness can be found in modern life. The section on Christianity has been widely accepted as a dynamic and innovative approach to a difficult area for senior students. It invites students to critically evaluate contemporary images of Jesus and assess how accurate they really are. The text allows students to reflect on a more provocative and challenging image of the historical Jesus.
The Morality section investigates some of the most contemporary and groundbreaking ethical issues that students will be faced with in their future lives. It investigates the advances in medical science and locates these developments in the context of a Catholic morality. The Morality section will provoke much discussion and debate in any senior Religious Education class.