The Family is Good News
Extent: Threadsewn with French Flaps
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The Family is Good News comprises a selection of specially chosen extracts from Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love), Pope Francis’ apostolic exhortation devoted to the subject of love in the family, the bedrock of Christianity. This reader-friendly compilation is the result of the Council for Marriage and the Family collaborating in a reflective process with married couples, single people, parents, grandparents, lay and cleric.
The result of this enterprise is a series of extracts from Amoris Laetitia designed to prompt reflection in readers, be they engaged couples preparing to celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage, those already living the vocation of marriage and all who share in family life as individuals, parents, children, brothers, sisters and grandparents.
Each extract is identified by its paragraph number in Amoris Laetitia, which will direct readers to the complete exhortation should they wish to explore Pope Francis’ work in greater detail. It is hoped that this beautifully designed resource will provide wisdom, comfort and inspiration to all who cherish the gift of family today.
About the Editors:
The vocation of the Sacrament of Marriage and family life enriches the life of the Church and the whole world. The Council for Marriage and the Family of the Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference supports the ministry of the members of the Bishops’ Conference in their service of marriage and family life. It strives to do this by encouraging the spiritual and pastoral care of marriage and family in dioceses, parish and ecclesial movements. It endeavours to assist in the promotion of the Sacrament of Marriage and family life throughout the community and society, promoting a culture of welcome for families in the Church and an authentic vision and spirituality of marriage and family.