Recognitions of Qualifications to Teach Catholic
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The Religious Education programme in a Catholic primary school will be taught in accordance with the characteristic spirit or ethos of the school. Catholic Religious Education nurtures the faith of Catholic children and is grounded in the person of Jesus Christ, in scripture and in the teaching of the Catholic Church (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 5). It aims to initiate children into the fullness of Christian life and to enable them to flourish as human beings.
It always reflects the freedom of the individual and the primacy of conscience. Catholic Religious Education explicitly supports and supplements other programmes in the primary school curriculum such as RSE and the Intercultural Guidelines (National Council for Curriculum and Assessment, Irish National Teachers’ Organisation, Department of Education and Skills). The Catholic Preschool and Primary Religious Education Curriculum for Ireland complements other curricular areas such as Language and Literacy, SESE (History, Geography, Science), Arts Education (Visual Arts, Music and Drama) and SPHE.
Catholic Religious Education also seeks to acquaint students with the inclusive, ecumenical and interreligious perspectives of the Second Vatican Council.