Padre Pio Encounters with a Spiritual Daughter from Pietrelcina
Publisher: Tan Books
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
In these pages, Graziella’s firsthand account recalls Padre Pio’s blessing on her marriage, the day her oldest two sons received their First Communion from his hands, and the fruits of his intercession before God for the family’s immigration to America. Padre Pio adopted Graziella as a spiritual daughter, guiding her and interceding for her for the entirety of her life. While Graziella remained close to him in Italy, she attended his Masses, marveling at the mystical experiences the Padre underwent throughout its various prayers. Even after her marriage and move to America, Padre Pio visited his spiritual daughter through dreams and a remarkable fragrance of sanctity.
In this publication of Graziella’s memoirs, her sons have compiled additional chapters reflecting on their mother’s last earthly days and the spiritual fatherhood of Padre Pio. A treasury of personal encounters with Padre Pio and a wealth of insight into the vibrant spirituality of an extraordinary saint, Graziella’s newly expanded memoirs will lead readers to a more profound love of the Padre with a deep and abiding love for his children.