Mindfulness Made Easy
Size: 5.2 x 0.6 x 8 inches
Publisher: Hay House UK
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
• The shipping cost will depend on the weight of your order and this will be calculated at checkout.
Mindfulness is a powerful antidote to the stresses of modern life and teaches us how to be still in the present moment, to pay attention to ourselves and our surroundings and cultivate peaceful clarity and openness.
Ed Halliwell teaches mindfulness to prestigious global organizations, advises the UK government on creating mindfulness-based policies and works on mindfulness campaigns for the Mental Health Foundation. In this week-by-week guide, packed with practical exercises and suitable for all levels of experience, Ed presents traditional mindfulness teaching alongside scientific evidence that shows these techniques have huge potential for enhancing our health and wellbeing.
- key mindfulness practices
- the science of mindful attention and neuroplasticity
- how to cultivate a mindful attitude
- seeing with awareness and approaching challenges
- when to let go and when to take mindful action
This book was previously published under the title Mindfulness (Hay House Basics series).