Merciful Like The Father
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
• The shipping cost will depend on the weight of your order and this will be calculated at checkout.
Part One: Mercy in the Scriptures and in Theological Tradition explores mercy through the Hebrew texts, the Gospels and the work of St Thomas Aquinas.
Part Two: Mercy and the Church reminds us that we are invited to transform our lives through an encounter with the merciful face of the Father in Jesus Christ, particularly through the sacraments. This encounter calls us to be missionaries of mercy, to join the ministry of reconciliation, bringing the lost back to the Father of Mercy.
Part Three: Mercy and the Christian Calling contemplates mercy as the foundation of our Christian calling and provides a road map for putting the Father’s mercy into practice and using it as a vision for Christian living. In a world increasingly shaped by technology, where there is little room for compassion and forgiveness, the light of God’s mercy revealed in Christ is vital to preserve humanity.