I nGra De 2 Pupil Book, Senior Infants
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Tá gach clár sa tsraith I nGrá Dé roinnte i dtéamaí, a thugann deis do mhúinteoirí déileáil leis na téamaí éagsúla agus baint a thógáil as pleanáil agus comhtháthú traschuraclaim i múineadh an Oideachais Reiligiúnaigh. Tá na téamaí éagsúla deartha le go leanfaidís idir dhá agus ceithre seachtaine. Chomh maith le Nótaí an Mhúinteora agus na bileoga oibre i Lámhleabhar an Mhúinteora (ar féidir fótachóip a dhéanamh dóibh), cuirfear sraith chuimsitheach d’acmhainní ar líne ar fáil saor in aisce freisin, lena n-áirítear léaráidí a théann le gach scéal, gearrthóga físe agus naisc ghréasáin le haghaidh tuilleadh staidéir.
Gach seachtain, iarrfar ar thuismitheoirí agus ar bhaill teaghlaigh cabhrú lena gcuid páistí rud éigin a bhaineann leis an chlár a dhéanamh sa bhaile. Ar an gcúis sin, cuirfidh leabhar an pháiste, I nGrá Dé, léaráidí, scéalta, dánta agus gníomhaíochtaí do theaghlaigh ar fáil, le déanamh le chéile sa bhaile. Tabharfar cuireadh do thuismitheoirí agus do leanaí freisin, labhairt agus guí a dhéanamh faoin méid a bhfuil á fhoghlaim acu ar scoil.
Grow in Love is the new Religious Education series for primary schools in Ireland. Introducing a new approved curriculum from the Irish Episcopal Conference, over the next four years Grow in Love will replace the Alive-O series, which was first introduced to primary schools in 1996.
Each Grow in Love programme is divided into a number of themes, which will allow teachers to take a thematic, cross-curricular approach to the teaching of Religious Education. Each theme is designed to last between two and four weeks. As well as the Teacher’s Notes and photocopiable worksheets featured in the Teacher’s Manual, a comprehensive set of free online resources will also be available, including illustrations to accompany every story, video clips and weblinks for further study.
Each week, parents and families will be asked to help their children to do something related to the programme at home. For this reason, the Grow in Love Children’s Book will feature illustrations, stories, poems and activities for families to do together. Parents and children will also be invited to talk and pray about what is being learned in school.