Dialogue of the Heart
Publisher: Veritas Publications
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The monks’ story – familiar to many thanks to the award-winning 2010 film Of Gods and Men – forms the backbone of this deeply affecting and thoughtful celebration of interreligious friendship.
By drawing on the inspiring witness of the Catholic Church in Algeria and Morocco, Fr Martin sensitively illuminates the way in which Christians can connect sincerely in everyday life with their Muslim neighbours.
This book is an important and refreshing angle on getting to know and love our Muslim neighbours. – Shaun Lambert, The Baptist Times
Few books could have a publication date that is more apt, for ours is a time when rational, open-minded effort is needed to confront mistrust. – Religious Life Review, September/October 2015
Believers of both religions are searching for God; and in sharing our spiritual experiences we can foster a sense of fellowship, and live in peace. Dialogue of the heart encounters with our new neighbours will help to dispel fear. Fr McGee's book Dialogue of the Heart comes as a timely reminder that we can collaborate simply as believers in one God. – Doctrine & Life, September 2015