Community of Love - Pupil's Book
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Community of Love.
Free CD-ROM containing teachers notes available upon request.
The NCCA syllabus for Religious Education for Junior Certificate students and the Irish Catholic Bishops Conference Guidelines for the Faith Formation and Development of Catholic Students provide the background for this series of textbooks from Veritas.
The full series is now available:
First Year: Community of Faith
Second Year: Community of Hope
Third Year: Community of Love
All student textbooks are in full-colour and deal, in a manner suited to First, Second and Third Year
students, with each of the six sections outlined in the NCCA Syllabus for RE at Junior Cycle Level.
The text is accompanied by teachers notes on a CD-ROM, which is free to all teachers. This includes
photocopiable worksheets which may be printed from the CD-ROM for use in the classroom. An identical hard copy teachers book is available for Community of Faith.
The teachers text on CD-Rom is free of charge.
- Follows the NCCA syllabus for Junior Certificate Religious Education.
- Is age appropriate; each book is specifically aimed at the appropriate year group and builds on the
concepts from the previous year. The Community Series is more than just textbooks; it is a programme involving the principles of knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes.
- Supports the role of prayer and offers the students opportunities to include prayer as part of the
programme , prayerful reflections and prayer services are built into each section of the series.
- Allows students to work with only one book at a time. They do not need to keep all three books. In third year, Community of Love contains revision work from the previous two years and brings together, following up-to-date educational methodologies, the six sections of the NCCA syllabus and how they relate to each other.
- Is suitable for students who will not sit the Junior Certificate examination in Religious
Education but who wish to follow the syllabus.