A Traveller Passing Through: Reflections from the Holy Land
Size: 180 mm x 130 mm
Publisher: Veritas Publications
‘In the midst of the familiar, to unlearn what we are confident we know, and to make room for what we don’t know yet: that is the invitation extended by
Dr Ruth Patterson in this book.’
Rev. Dr Katherine P. Meyer
"A Traveller Passing Through is more about an inner journey by a pilgrim to sacred places, recalling people and events in the Holy Land, and then interpreting them in a creative, refreshing and prophetic way as good news to our modern world. The transforming word of God, which is challenging, is incarnated in the human story calling for growth in inner freedom and to awaken a vision that sees beyond the ordinary to welcome and live the deeper gifts of unity and peace that the Lord desires for us."
Fr Michael Drennan
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
In A Traveller Passing Through Ruth Patterson invites us to accompany her in our imaginations to places in the Holy Land that have significance in the life of Jesus. Her beautiful reflections takes the reader on a pilgrimage to these places and beyond to the experiences and encounters they inspire, opening the door to a deeper appreciation of our own brokenness and belovedness, and to the gift of exploring the mystery and wonder of the spiritual journey.
About the Author:
Ruth Patterson is a Presbyterian minister and the director of Restoration Ministries, a non-denominational, Christian organisation committed to peace and reconciliation. In 2003 she was awarded an OBE for her efforts in reconciliation. Her previous publications include The Gaze of Love (2016) and Looking Back to Tomorrow: A Spirituality for Between the Times (2009).