A Breath of Fresh Éire
Publisher: Beehive Books
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
• The shipping cost will depend on the weight of your order and this will be calculated at checkout.
A Breath of Fresh Éire is a collection of essays, accompanied by stunning photographs, that celebrates the beauty of the Irish landscape and showcases both famous landmarks and lesser-known locations. A Breath of Fresh Éire focuses on experiencing nature in a mindful way, reflecting on the heritage of a place and tuning into emotions that interaction with natural beauty evokes. Whether you have always lived here, made Ireland your new home or are just visiting, A Breath of Fresh Éire invites you to come a step closer to the seemingly forbidding beauty of wild Ireland. Observe, marvel, listen – and let nature fill your heart with inspiration, joy and peace.
About the author
Olga Balaeva is a linguist, a writer and a Gaeilgeoir living in Dublin. Born in Moscow, Olga completed her BA at Moscow State University and her MSt at Oxford University. Olga’s first book, Ireland AS Gaeilge: A User-Friendly Guide to the Irish Language, was published in 2017. She primarily writes creative non-fiction with a particular focus on Irish-interest topics. Olga has an online publication in Irish on Tuairisc.ie as well as a flash fiction publication in the Clover & White online literary magazine. Apart from writing and languages, Olga’s other passion is hiking around Ireland and finding inspiration and joy in close engagement with nature.