Whisperings of My Soul
Publisher: MB Book Supplies
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Father Sean Hyland was a husband, father and a successful businessman before a late vocation brought him to the priesthood. He entered a seminary at a time when religion appeared to be declining at an alarming rate, with the Catholic church in crisis and with people too busy with "busyness" to think of God and the Divine.
Sean heartily rejects assumptions that religion is disappearing in modern day life with his new book Whisperings of My Soul.
He begins by reflecting on his earlier life as a husband and father of two children who were so cruelly taken in their early years. He tells of his heartache as he also lost his wife and soulmate whom he adored.
Always deeply religious, no one would blame Sean for questioning the existence of God after his terrible personal losses. Yet, consumed with grief and at the lowest ebb in his life, Sean received wonderful consolations through his wife and children from God.
As a result, his faith in God’s love and mercy was renewed and deepened, and he now has an unwavering belief that our loved ones are aware of our everyday events and watch over us.
The book has three distinct but complementary parts with Part One focusing on Sean’s personal story and his journey from husband and father to the priesthood. Parts two & three focus on what he believes to be overwhelming and undeniable evidence, including empirical data and recent scientific discoveries which validate the existence of God and how He reveals himself in our world.
Fr Sean Hyland now resides in his hometown of Portarlington in Laois and is the curate for the parishes of Rhode and
Clonbullogue in County Offaly.