The Rule of Saint Benedict, Leathette
Size: 203 mmx 137 mm
Publisher: Paraclete Press
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
This little rule can be a place to begin.
“Listen, my child. I want you to place the ear of your heart on the solid ground of the Master’s wisdom (what I received, I’m passing on to you). This advice is from a spiritual father who loves you and gives you the sort of counsel that will shape your whole life.”
Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove’s The Rule of Saint Benedict presents the timeless wisdom of the Rule in a vibrant new language. The contemporary reader will find this sixth-century classic more accessible, while any student or follower of the Rule will discover in this paraphrase a vital new expression. The full text is included, and detailed explanatory notes offer help in understanding challenging passages.