Still Points Living a Mindful Meditative Way
Size: 224 mm x 146 mm
Publisher: Hodder and Stoughton
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
In a changing and uncertain world, we all seek a sense of security, inner peace, happiness and belonging. In Still Points: A Guide to Living the Mindful Meditative Way, Brother Richard shows us how, by following a daily spiritual practice of 'still points', we can discover a deeper sense of meaning and unconditional love in the world around us, allowing us to live happier and more authentic lives. Through moments of meditation, poems and reflections, along with his own story of spirituality, Brother Richard takes us through the fifty-two weeks of the year and a journey through Christian meditation and touchstones, and explains how we can all live our lives held by love, and with peace in our hearts. Still Points: A Guide to Living the Mindful Meditative Way is a life-changing book of contemplation which brings alive the rich history of mindful presence in the Christian tradition.
About the Author:
Brother Richard is a Capuchin Franciscan priest-friar living and working in Ireland. His poem 'Lockdown' went viral in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic in 2020 and was translated into 26 languages and shared widely on traditional and social media throughout the world. Currently based in Dublin, Brother Richard teaches Christian meditation and mindfulness with the Sanctuary Spirituality Centre in inner city Dublin.