Sterling Silver Gold Plate Celtic Cross With Swarovski Crystals/Peridot
Eligible for free delivery
Extent: Sterling Silver
Publisher: Shanore Irish Jewellery
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
• The shipping cost will depend on the weight of your order and this will be calculated at checkout.
The four arms of the Celtic cross are thought to be representative of the four directions of the compassions, the four elements of Fire, Earth, Air and Water, and as representation of our mind, soul, body and heart.
The center ring of the Celtic Cross is said to be evocative of the Celtic symbol for infinite love. With no beginning and no end, more precisely, it is a symbolism of god’s endless love with many believing that it is also a depiction of the halo of Christ.
The Celtic cross is rich in powerful representation and an ideal reflection of the hopes and ambitions of the Celts and an ideal gift of Irish heritage.