Size: 180 mm x 130 mm
Publisher: Beehive Books
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
*Expected November 2023*
About the book:
Following on from the success of the first three books in the How to Be Our Best Self series comes this timely guide to a journey towards improving mental health. This much-needed book provides practical ways to take positive steps to look after your mental health that can be incorporated into your daily routine. Even in the midst of a very stressful life you can still be your best self.
About the Authors:
Stuart Breen is chief instructor with the Irish Tai Chi Chuan Association and its two wings, Tai Chi Your Way and Health Your Way. He is a multimodality complementary therapist. He is co-author of How to Be Our Best Self in Times of Crisis (2020).
Tom Gunning is a writer and teacher. He is the co-founder of the Parable Garden Education Project in Wexford. His books include How to Be Our Best Self in Times of Crisis (2020) and Nature’s Way: A Guide to Green Therapy (2022).