Mind Body Soul Journal
Size: 247 mm x 140 mm
Publisher: Gill Books
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
A practical workbook designed to help you find more meaning and fulfilment amidst the chaos of daily life, it contains a twelve-step, month-by-month strategy that creates space for introspection and self-discovery so you can gain a renewed sense of freedom and fulfilment.
'Set a satnav for your life by following this practical journal and unleash the best version of you.' Norah Casey
Lovely book … a spiritual Filofax.' Patrick Bergin.
'Full of positivity and inspiration, this book is a tonic – I loved it.' Alan Hughes
'This book will make anybody s life journey easy and joyful. I absolutely recommend it. It’s a book for everyone to help them on their journey.' Helen Goldin
'The most astonishingly uplifting work I've read all year! This isn’t just a book to read, it’s a bible to live your best life by.' Claudia Carroll
'This book unleashes the power of you to successfully set goals for a happy and successful life and to reach your true potential through the magic of goal setting. Set a satnav for your life by following this practical journal and unleash the best version of you.' Norah Casey
'Finally! A blueprint for creating the life you want in this powerful and authentic spiritual guidebook. You will pick it up, put it down, and pick it up again and again.' Paul Congdon, editor of Positive Life