In the Stars the Glory of His Eyes Tales of an Iri
Size: 202 mm x 136 mm
Publisher: Ignatius Press
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The stories unfold in some of the most evocative Catholic settings: Vatican City, the Holy House of Nazareth in Loreto, the shrine of Saint Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo, the Carmel of Saint Thérèse in Lisieux, the Cathedral of Wawel in Krakow, the magnificent Abbey of Montecassino, and many other sacred places. Traveling alongside these Irish pilgrims--and helped by Troy's rich historical knowledge--the reader will see these famous shrines with new eyes.
With humour and a sense of wonder, the book also gives fascinating details from the lives of such great saints as Mother Teresa, John Paul II, Thérèse of Lisieux, Padre Pio, Catherine of Siena, and many others. Troy shows that through pilgrimage, it is still possible to have a personal encounter, even a friendship, with these heroes of the Church.