Child of Prague Statue with bookmark (12cm)
Size: 12 cm
Publisher: Ferrari & Arrighetti
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.50||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
He is in a blessing position, wears a large crown on his head and holds the crucigerous globe in his hand. This devotion is linked to St. Teresa of Avila: Princess Polissena, on the occasion of the saint's death, donated a waxen figurine of the Child to the Discalced Carmelites of the Prague Convent, in luxurious clothes and intent on blessing. The representation, very popular in Spain, did not take long to spread first among the novices and then in other parts of the world.
The little one wears, in fact, dark red royal robes, decorated with gold-colored embroidery and embellished with crochet sleeves and collar. This small 12 cm statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague is accompanied by a paper bookmark dedicated to him; the front reproduces the image of the statuette, while the back shows a prayer in Italian, English, Spanish and French.
The product is enclosed in a refined gift box of light brown smooth cardboard, very resistant and equipped with a plastic part that, like a showcase, allows you to admire the contents.
The front part of the box shows the same prayer that you find on the bookmark, while on the other sides you can read, again in the four languages ??mentioned above, some hints relating to the history of this devotion. The attention to detail and the mastery in the coloring of the garments and finishes, as well as the elegance of the box, make this small statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague a welcome gift idea.