Beo Go Deo 7 Teachers Book
Click and Collect - Free
Click & Collect is available across Ireland and Northern Ireland in our Veritas stores. We will contact you when your item(s) are ready for collection. Please visit your branch after you receive contact from us that your items are available to collect. The order will be ready for you within 2-5 working days, subject to opening hours, order volumes, if the item is in stock and time order is placed.
Standard Express Delivery
Complimentary shipping within Ireland & Northern of Ireland is available on orders over €50, delivery fees will be added according to the area of delivery, as described below:
|Country Zone||Under €50||Over €50||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€4.99||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||€15.00||3-7 working days|
|Europe||€17.00||€25.00||3-7 working days|
|USA & Canada||€35.00||€50.00||7-14 working days|
|Rest of the World||€50.00||€50.00||7-21 working days|
|Country Zone||Under €500||Above €500||TimeFrame|
|Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|Northern Ireland||€6.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
|UK||€12.00||Free!||3-7 working days|
• Click and collect orders are "free" as there is no shipping involved.
• If the order after discount is applied is below €50 or €500 (trade or School orders), shipping will be charged.
• EUA, Canada and Rest of the World shipping charges are for parcels with maximum weight of 2kg.
• These time frames are a guide and shipping times may vary, especially at busy periods.
• Please allow a few days leeway for personalised products or pre-orders.
• We are aware of some shipping delays throughout Europe and the USA caused by unforcing circusntances or territorial border control restrictions. This is out of our control. Please allow a few days leeway for your delivery.
• Subject to placing your order before 12:30pm. Does not apply to pre-ordered items.
• Check on our Delivery Policy page, the delivery areas. We do not deliver to Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
It is based on sound educational and catechetical principles as outlined in the General
Directory for Catechesis. It takes seriously the fundamental tasks of catechesis as outlined in the Directory:
- Promoting knowledge of the faith
- Liturgical education
- Moral formation<
- Teaching to pray
- Education for community life
- Missionary initiation
Beo go Deo is child centred in its approach and presents its content in a manner suited to the age and stage of development of those for whom it is intended
Beo go Deo 1, Beo go Deo 2, Beo go Deo 3, Beo go Deo 4, Beo go Deo 5, Beo go Deo 6, 7 and 8. Beo go Deo Kits
As with the Alive-O programme, the components of the Beo go Deo series are available in kit format. Programme components include pupil text, teachers book, worksheets, double audio cassette, video, parent pads (English)/parent booklet (Gaeilge).
Kit A all components