John Michaels trademark contemplative style, including his often requested God Alone Is Enough. This record is a prayerful journey with John Michaels signature voice and harmonies accompanied by gentle orchestrations.
1. God Alone Is Enough (St. Theresa of Avila) 5:29
2. Commit Your Life (Psalm 37) 4:55
3. The Simple Hearts (Psalm 116) 4:37
4. This Befell Us (Psalm 44) 6:27
5. I Will Hear (Psalm 85) 4:43
6. Your Word (Psalm 119) 4:50
7. Breathe On Me 3:59
8. Only One Thing (Psalm 62) 4:29
9. Apple Of Your Eye (Psalm 17) 4:25
10. The Lord Is Kind (Psalm 145) 5:16
11. I Abandon Myself (Prayer of Charles De Foucauld)
John Michael Talbot
John Michael Talbot, the bestselling author of the spiritual classic The Lessons of St. Francis, is one of the founding fathers of contemporary Christian music, with multiplatinum sales. He has received, among other honours, Dove and Grammy Awards. He is the host of the inspirational television programme All Things Are Possible. He tours constantly, headlining over 150 ministries per year. He is the founder of an integrated monastic community, the Brothers and Sisters of Charity.