Say I do all over again with significance and style. Whether this is your chance to have the wedding you always wanted, youre celebrating a milestone anniversary, or you simply want to reaffirm your commitment to each other, the renewing of your vows is an important symbolic step in your relationship.
Celebrated wedding planner Sharon Naylor helps you make your second time around your best yet.
Renewing Your Wedding Vows provides valuable guidance on how to:
- phrase your invitation
- choose appropriate attire and flowers
- incorporate children into the ceremony
- decide about gifts and registries
- write your vows
- plan the logistics of the proceedings
- choose your location: ballroom, beach, your home, and more...
Sharon Naylor has written thirty wedding planning books and is a regular contributor to the leading bridal magazines.
Sharon has her pulse on upcoming trends in weddings and this book is proof! Here she has been able to help a large amount of couples who are looking to renew their wedding vows in an elegant and meaningful way.
- Sasha V. Souza, principal event designer and master bridal consultant, member of the Modern Bride advisory panel
Sharon Naylor provides couples who plan to renew their vows with a detailed, informative guide. She covers it allfrom location to food to attireand answers questions on the logistics and etiquette. Plus, the stories of real-life couples vow renewals are a fun, heartwarming read."
- Diane Forden, editor in chief, Bridal Guide Magazine
"A vow renewal is a celebration of so many things in life that are wonderful of faith, family, commitment, and above all, the power of enduring love. Renewing Your Wedding Vows is not a set of instructions for a cookie-cutter vow renewal, but a guide to imagining, conceiving, planning, and executing an event that reflects your style and personalitywithout missing a single detail."
- Marilyn Oliveira, senior editor and editorial manager of WeddingChannel.com