Religion for Living (Second Edition)
- Complete coverage of the junior Certificate R.E. Syllabus.(Key Stage 3, UK.)
- Suitable for exam and non-exam classes.
- Language level accessible to students of all abilities.
- All key concepts defined and delivered in clear manageable chapters.
- Extensive range of questions and exercises testing for knowledge and understanding of every topic.
- Active learning strategies inviting students to reflect on their experience and evaluate their beliefs.
Junior Certificate Religious Education Syllabus
SECTION A - Communities of Faith
SECTION B - Foundations of Religion (Christianity)
SECTION C - Foundations of Religion (Judaism; Islam; Buddhism; Hinduism.)
SECTION D - The Question of Faith
SECTION E - Celebration of Faith
Section F - The Moral Challenge
Connie Duffy M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), Dip.ReI.Ed.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Married with two children.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Teacher of Religious Education, Castleknock Community College, Dublin.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Formerly Diocesan Adviser for Religious Education, Archdiocese of Dublin.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Previous titles include:
The Religion for Living Series (Workbooks 1, 2 and 3.)
Celtic Spirituality - Transition Year Resource Directory. The New Religion for Living Series
(Religion Book 1, Religion Book 2, Religion Book 3, and the Single Volume Edition.)