The Leader's Pack provides Bible study facilitators with suggested responses to the questions from the Student Pack, helpful suggestions, and answers to the home study material. Each lesson is designed to accompany the corresponding talk from the DVD or CDseries.
A Quick Journey Through the Bible Leader's Pack Includes:
- The 33" full-color Bible Timeline Chart
- A Quick Journey Through the Bible Leader's Guide (116 pages)
- Full-color Bible Timeline Bookmark
- Memory Bead Wristband
About A Quick Journey Through the Bible:
This eight-part series taught by Jeff Cavins provides an excellent introduction and overview of the Bible from a Catholic perspective.
The Quick Journey study briefly covers salvation history in a series of eight, half-hour talks that are complemented by group discussion questions, useful maps and charts, and brief assignments for home study. This study makes the complexity of the Bible simple through an easy-to-follow narrative approach and an ingenious color-coded Bible timeline. This is a great way to “get your feet wet” and learn how to begin authentic Catholic Bible study.
Your Bible study group will:
- Discover the major people, places, events, & themes of the Bible.
- Learn the 14 narrative books of the Bible and the 12 major time periods of salvation history.
- Study the six covenants God made with humanity, leading to the establishment of the Catholic Church.
- See how the 14 narrative books fit in with the other 59 books of the Bible.
- Learn how to use the color-coded tools to remember the important time-periods of the Old and New Testaments.
Jeff Cavins is recognized both nationally and internationally as an exciting public speaker who has a deep love for Jesus Christ and who communicates his zeal with clarity and enthusiasm. After twelve years as a Protestant pastor, Jeff Cavins returned to the Catholic Church under the guidance of Bishop Paul Dudley.
Cavins received his MA in Theology from Franciscan University of Steubenville with Catechetical Certification. Prior to that, Jeff received a BA with honors in Humanities from Antioch University, Yellow Springs, Ohio and then went on to receive Bible training from Christ for the Nations Institute, Dallas, Texas and the Institute of Ministry, Bradenton, Florida. Cavins also graduated from Brown Institute, Minneapolis, Minnesota, a school for radio and television broadcasting.Jeff is the editor and writer of Catholic Scripture Study, along with Dr. Scott Hahn, Mark Shea and others. It is available weekly online through CatholicExchange.com, a non-profit website for Catholics, and also in workbook form. Dr. Scott Hahn and Jeff Cavins also taped a thirteen-week one-hour series entitled Ã¢â‚¬Å“Our FatherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Plan.Ã¢â‚¬Â The format of the show is a journey through the historical periods of the Bible and is currently shown on Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN).