The Foundation Edition of the New Religion for Living Series.
- Is a combined textbook/workbook with teacher notes.
- The focus is Section B (Christianity) of the Junior Certificate Syllabus in Religious Education.
- Each highly structured lesson is designed to make achievable demands on the learner.
- A finely graded step-by-step process.
- Active learning strategies to motivate the learner.
- Easy to read content and exercises.
- Wide range of activities to facilitate over-learning,
- key word searches
- cloze tests
- word sleuths
- multiple choice
- true/false solutions
- creative writing
- scripture searches
- Extensive lower and higher order questions to test knowledge and understanding.
- A Religion Diary to provide guidelines for personal reflection, prayer and action.
Connie Duffy M.Ed., B.Sc.(Hons.), Dip.ReI.Ed.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Married with two children.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Teacher of Religious Education, Castleknock Community College, Dublin.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Formerly Diocesan Adviser for Religious Education, Archdiocese of Dublin.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Previous titles include:
The Religion for Living Series (Workbooks 1, 2 and 3.)
Celtic Spirituality - Transition Year Resource Directory. The New Religion for Living Series
(Religion Book 1, Religion Book 2, Religion Book 3, and the Single Volume Edition.)