"Love is your destiny.
It is the purpose of your life.
It is the key to your happiness and
to the evolution of the world."
Loveability is a meditation on love. It addresses the most important thing you will ever learn. All the happiness, health and abundance you experience in life comes from your ability to love and be loved. This ability is innate, not acquired.
Robert Holden is the creator of a unique programme on love called Loveability, which he teaches worldwide. Using this three-day public programme, he has helped thousands of people to transform their experience of love. Love is the real work of your life, says Robert. As you release the blocks to love you flourish even more in your relationships, work, and life.
In Loveability, Robert weaves a beautiful mix of timeless principles and helpful practices about the nature of true love. With great intimacy and warmth, he shares stories, conversations, meditations and poetry that have inspired him in his personal inquiry on love. Key themes include:
- Your destiny is not just to find love; it is to be the most loving person you can be.
- Self-love is how you are meant to feel about yourself. It is the key to loving others.
- When you think something is missing in a relationship, it is probably you.
- Forgiveness helps you to see that love has never hurt you; it is only your misperceptions of love that hurt.
- The greatest influence you can have in any situation is to be the presence of love.
|| Robert Holden, PhD, is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. His innovative work on happiness and success has been featured on Oprah and in two major BBC-TV documentaries, The Happiness Formula and How to Be Happy, shown in 16 countries to more than 30 million television viewers. He's the author of ten bestselling books, including Happiness NOW!, Success Intelligence, Be Happy and Shift Happens!
Britain's foremost expert on happiness.
I am a devoted Robert Holden fan and have fallen madly, deeply for his new book!... Everyone - and I do mean everyone - should read this life-uplifting book.
- Kris Carr, New York Times bestselling author of Crazy Sexy Kitchen and Crazy Sexy Diet
Robert Holden is the ideal example of Loveability. He certainly knows how to love and be loved. He loves everyone he knows, and we all love him in return. He knows and understands what stands in the way of loving ourselves and others. And most importantly he knows and teaches how to dissolve these blocks. How could we not love him
- Louise Hay, author of Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workbook
Robert is a gifted teacher. His work transforms lives.
Loveability is an inspiring book that gently encourages readers to reflect upon their relationship to the nature and the power of love itself. Nothing could be more timely or more transformational.
- Caroline Myss, New York Times bestselling author of Defy Gravity and Archetypes: Who Are You
Robert Holden is a teacher of incredible wisdom, integrity, and compassion. This beautiful book is a joyous reminder of the transformative power of love in the world. I heartily recommend Loveability to all.
- Dr Brian Weiss, author of Only Love Is Real
Loveability teaches you how to undo the blocks that prevent you from having more love in all your relationships. I wholeheartedly recommend this book.
- Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of Love for No Reason
I am in awe of Robert Holden's ability to translate the wisdom of love in such simple and relatable terms. Loveability is a masterpiece of the heart and a must read for anyone seeking to be inspired to live a love-based life.
- Mastin Kipp, CEO and Founder of TheDailyLove.com
Robert Holden has written a beautiful treatise on love. Please give yourself this gift.
- Cheryl Richardson, author of The Art of Extreme Self-Care