A great book written with warmth and a sense of humour. Full of good down-to-earth advice, it's a must for all couples, whatever age or background.
- Rachel Waddilove, author of The Baby Book, The Toddler Book and Sleep Solutions
Practical advice we all need on how we can keep our relationships together and have better lives as a result.
- David Willetts, MP, former adviser on family policy and now Minister for Universities
There is a desperate need in our society today to equip people with these relationship skills. We have no doubt this book will cause many more couples to 'stick together'.
- Nicky and Sila Lee, authors of The Marriage Book
By distilling research into bad and good habits we can all relate to, Harry Benson has done new parents a great service. A former helicopter pilot and combat veteran, he 'gets' how chaps think and act, and communicates couple dynamics with wit and unusual insight.
- Dr Samantha Callan, family policy expert, Centre for Social Justice
How much great advice can you get into one little book? Quite a bit if you are Harry Benson. By following these straightforward ideas, you can make a real and lasting difference in your relationship - and at this critical time of becoming new parents. Act on these things and you will stick and not get stuck.
- Professor Scott Stanley, author of The Power of Commitment, slidingvsdeciding.com
A must-read book both for couples wanting to strengthen a good relationship and for couples wanting to transform a faltering one.
- Philippa Stroud, Chairman, Centre for Social Justice
Easy-to-understand, user-friendly, life-changing information... I wish there were a way to make this required reading for all couples, everywhere.
- Diane Sollee, Founder and Director, smartmarriages.org
Short, to the point, and bang on target. Finally, a book that focuses on the most important issue: how parents can look after their relationship and give children what they most need - secure and happy parents.
- Duncan Fisher, OBE, founder of the Fatherhood Institute
All new parents should read this book. Its easy-to-follow, practical advice will help you build a great relationship together and give your children the best possible start in life.
- Katharine Hill, Director of Policy Research and Development, Care for the Family