This beautiful prayer book has original and traditional prayers to help you:
- Prepare for the celebration of Mass
- Step forward to receive Holy Communion
- Offer thanks and praise after accepting the Body and Blood of Christ
- Come before our Lord in Eucharistic adoration
- Make a spiritual Communion when attending Mass is not possible
Alfred McBride, O.Praem., a Norbertine priest, holds a diploma in catechetics from Lumen Vitae, Brussels, and a doctorate in religious education from the Catholic University of America. He presents retreats and workshops throughout the United States, and is featured on numerous television and radio programs. Other books by Fr. McBride include Holding Jesus: Reflections on Mary, the Mother of God; Staying Faithful Today: To God, Ourselves, One Another; and A Priest Forever: Nine Signs of Renewal and Hope.