"God desires to meet your needs. He is always seeking to develop a closer and more intimate relationship with you. He is molding and fashioning you into the person with whom He desires to spend all eternity."
With excerpts from his best-selling book, God's Way Day by Day, Charles Stanley reveals what it means to be in fellowship with a gentle Savior who walks closely with us day by day. Great gift idea!
March 3 ...The world regards peace as being the by-product of doing the right deeds, saying the right words, working in the right job, or having the right intentions. These aren't at all the criteria for peace described in God's Word. Peace is an inner quality that flows out of a right relationship with God.
- Powder-coated spiral binding
- Easel stand perfect for desk or tabletop use
- Full-color pages, 80# paper
- Colorful, embossed details on durable padded cover
- Reusable year after year!
- Great for devotional use or daily inspiration