This text fills a great need.
- Bishop Gerald F. Kicanas, Bishop of Tucson
If you want to help young people develop a vibrant, life-transforming faith, read this book!
- John Roberto, LifelongFaith Associates
Engaging a New Generation is as much about vibrant parish faith as it is about our young people.
- Bishop Timothy Doherty, Lafayette, Indiana
A modern manifesto for reaching young people today.
- Jim Beckman, Director of Youth Evangelization and Leadership, Augustine Institute
Frank Mercadante's passion for the young Church and his commitment to a comprehensive approach to pastoral ministry is evident on every page.
- Bob McCarty, D.Min., Executive Director, National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
This book comes from deep inside the field of youth ministry. It is theological, sociological, practical, pastoral, and scriptural.
- Dr. Mike Carotta, author, national consultant
This book is the most significant resource I have read, not only for youth ministry but for parish ministry, in the last ten years.
-Peter Denio, Standards for Excellence Coordinator, The National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management
Frank Mercadante is in it to win it for today's teens.
- Randy Raus, Life Teen President/CEO
Masterfully and succinctly outlines some of the big shifts that have taken place within culture and the Church.
- Mike Patin, International Catholic Speaker and Faith Horticulturist
Whoever wants the next generation of Catholic youth the most will get them. Let Frank Mercadante show you how!
- Matthew Kelly, New York Times bestselling author of Rediscover Catholicism and founder of Dynamiccatholic.com
We as a Church often hope to reach today's young people with yesterday's approach - and then wonder why they don't respond. This book is a must read.
- Bob Rice, Speaker, Author, Musician, and Professor of Catechetics at Franciscan University of Steubenville
Clearly identifies these cultural shifts and shares important current research on youth and families.
- Jeffrey Kaster, Ed.D, Saint John's University School of Theology and Seminary, Collegeville