- Religion isn't about rules. It's about love.
- Holiness is what God wants for vou.
- And that path begins with courageous love.
- It’s the only path there is in this world to real and lasting joy.
- God's love isn't some soft, easy, warm and fuzzy kind of love.
- He has suffered, sacrificed, and died for you.
- The love you give back to Him can't be some vague feeling of affection.
- God doesn't want from you the same kind of love you give to your cat.
- He wants your whole heart, your whole mind, your whole life.
- When you give God that kind of love, you become the woman He created you to be.
- You become truly happy. You become holy.
Courageous Love for Teens by Stacy Mitch with Emily Stimpson brings to teen girls the excellence of Stacy Mitch's Courageous Bible study series for adult women. Drawing again upon the richness of our Catholic tradition, Stacy explores authentic Christian feminism as she guides teen girls into the world and Word of God.
Emily Stimpson holds a bachelor's degree from Miami University of Ohio, where she studied political science, history, and English literature. She also did graduate work in political science at John Hopkins University and theology at Franciscan University. She is the author of The Catholic Girl's Survival Guide for the Single Years: The Nuts and Bolts of Staying Sane and Happy While Waiting for Mr. Right.She resides in Steubenville, Ohio.
Stacy Mitch holds a bachelor's degree in secondary education and has worked as a high school religion teacher. She is the author of Courageous Love and Courageous Virtue and is a contributing author of the second edition of the Faith and Life elementary catechism series. She resides in Steubenville, Ohio, with her husband Curtis and their children.