Are you in a life space where youre comfortable but unfulfilled? Would you like to do something different but are afraid of change? If youre too comfortable, this is the book for you. How to Come Out of Your Comfort Zone shows you how to stop playing safe and start living the life you really want to live. Topics include:
- identifying self-defeating comfort zones
- the part played by procrastination
- developing rational and flexible beliefs that work
- how to cope with impatience, frustration and boredom
- developing persistence
- setting goals
- coping with obstacles and the discomfort of change
Comfort soothes and heals but can hinder growth. Dr Windy Dryden says if youre stuck in a rut, then get out!
Professor Windy Dryden is a leading author on psychological and counselling topics, and one of the world’s most renowned CBT therapists. He is Professor of Psychotherapeutic Studies at Goldsmiths College, London, and the author of 200 books.