It has long been known that music has a profound effect on the mind, body and soul. Years of study that classical music has the greatest impact of all. This finely crafted series contains specially selected compositions that have been re-arranged and produced by New World Music. From relaxation and healing to inspiration and creativity, let the great composers including Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, and Grieg enhance your wellbeing and stir the imagination.
These great works have been selected for their easy tempos and smooth flowing melodies. Put on the CD and block out the outside world to allow focus and total concentration. This collection of tracks produced by Stuart Jones is perfectly timed for use in healing therapy sessions or purely for periods of stress-free relaxation.
1. Canon in D Johann Pachelbel 09:32
2. Gymnopédie No. 1 Eric Alfred Leslie Satie 06:59
3. Für Elise Ludwig Van Beethoven 07:01
4. Prelude in C (Incorporating Gounod's Ave Maria) Charles Gounod 09:25
5. Scene of the Swans from Swan Lake Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky 06:25
6. Jupiter from the Planets Suite Gustav Holst 04:12
7. Canon in D (Reprise) Johann Pachelbel 6:07