This is more than just a journal; it is your personal guide through the story of salvation history. This valuable resource will assist you with a 90-day plan for reading the 14 narrative books of the Bible. With plenty of room for notes, this resource contains thought-provoking questions to help jump-start your journaling, tips on how to study the Bible, and a prayer for each day of readings.
The Bible Timeline Guided Journal will:
- Guide your study of the Bible by putting it in the narrative context of salvation history.
- Challenge you with thought-provoking questions.
- Inspire you with insightful commentary.
- Help you properly meditate on the word of God.
- Provide you with an indispensible resource to enter actively into the story of salvation.
- Enrich your study of the Bible before or after going through a Bible Timeline study.