Anne Stokes is an accredited BACP counsellor, and also has a large training and supervision practice. She is a director of, and tutor with, Online Training Ltd. In recent years Anne has concentrated on:
- training counsellors to diploma and master's level at the University of Bristol, and also training post-qualification counsellors to diploma level in Online Counselling;
- working with large and small organizations to provide counselling support and manage change and transition;
- developing a successful independent counselling and supervisory practice, both face to face and online;
- outplacement counselling to offer practical and psychological support to employees affected by organizational change and redundancy;
- designing and implementing training programmes and workshops in conjunction with organizations to meet specific employee development needs.
Anne has written a number of articles and contributed chapters to several books. She has co-authored Online Counselling: A Practitioner's Guide. Anne lives in Hampshire and works throughout the United Kingdom. She has a master of science degree (Counselling Supervision and Training) from Bristol University and an MBA from the International Management Centre, Buckingham.
There are no products matching the selection.