With a foreword by Tim Gray, Ph.D., chapter summarizes and outlines by Mark Brumley and Curtis Mitch, and study questions by Mark Brumley and Laura Dittus.
A user-friendly aid for readers of Pope Benedict XVIs Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection, this Study Guide is excellent for individual or group study, for formal class instruction or informal study. Excellent for parish groups, high school programs, college classes, and graduate studies. The Study Guide does not replace Benedict XVIs book, but it makes it more accessible and beneficial to the average reader-whether lay, religious, or clergy-as well as the knowledgeable student.
The Study Guide includes:
- An outline of Benedict XVIs Jesus of Nazareth: Holy Week: From the Entrance into Jerusalem to the Resurrection
- A convenient chapter-by-chapter summary
- A list of key terms
- Questions for understanding, reflection, application, and discussion
- An easy-to-use glossary of important terms and persons
- A section for readers to include their personal reflections on the reading
Curtis Mitch is co-editor and annotator (with Scott Hahn) of the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible: New Testament.
Mark Brumley is President of Ignatius Press and editor of A Study Guide for Joseph Ratzinger's Jesus of Nazareth (Ignatius Press).